Devi's Kitchen

Devi's Kitchen


Posted by devi (My Page) on Mon, Jun 6, 05 at 12:19

Here goes nothing.

Here is a link that might be useful: devi kitchen
Editor's note: devi's original photo link is no longer valid; this is a link to her new photo album: devi's kitchen


Follow-Up Postings:

 o RE: Devi's Kitchen

Devi... Your kitchen is beautiful!! I am so jealous, you got the cabinets that I was going to get, but didn't... long story. Mine were going to be in the chestnut stain. They look great, fantastic job! My cabinets are being delivered today, can't wait to see them, I ended up going with the Marquette style door instead, I hope I like them!

 o RE: Devi's Kitchen

Wow! It's beautiful and what a transformation!
Enjoy!

 o RE: Devi's Kitchen

Devi, I love your kitchen. It has a real furniture feel to it. The glass pantry door with the prairie grills is a very cool design detail. I hope you are enjoying using your new kitchen.

 o RE: Devi's Kitchen

Beautiful! What an amazing transformation!! Love the glass doors. Everything looks so nice together...great job.

 o RE: Devi's Kitchen

Whoa, Devi, what a handsome kitchen! Love the granite, love the mermaids, LOVE the art pottery.

I was cracking up looking at the wood grain on your old cabinets. I swear I saw an owl in one, a skull in another, not to mention Munch's "The Scream!" Too funny!


Comments:
I love your granite! Can you tell me which one it is?
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger