zaron's Kitchen

Finished Kitchen and Before Photos



Contact: zaron (My Page)
Posted on Tue, Oct 10, 06
Link to kitchen photos: http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=53415465/
a=16500985_16500985/t_=16500985
Note: you must be registered with snapfish to view zaron's photos. Registration is free. To register simply click on zaron's link, then click the link "I don't have a Snapfish account".

Details:
I didn't end up doing a backsplash and would welcome comments on how this looks to people. The kitchen opens to other rooms so I was hesitant and then we just had it painted because I couldn't decide if I wanted to do a backsplash-I figured I can always do it later if I ever really feel the need.

The island is 54 1/2 long with overhang and 28 wide with overhang. It is 41 inches from fridge and 38" from sink and 45 1/2 from cooktop.

Across form sink is the trash pullout and on top of that is a spice drawer. To the right are shelves for food processor, fruit bowl, and whatever. To the left is a panel as the other side has drawers. On the other side are shelves with a door which houses crackers, cereal, granola bars. The middle is a panel and the right is a drawer bank where top drawer has paper plates, cups, utensils, straws etc and the two large bottom drawers have snacks for the kids, rice cakes, peanut butter, salsa, chips etc so that the kids can get snacks without invading MY kitchen space.

Here is a link to the "before" pics if you have the stomach.

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=42852900/a=16500985
_16500985/t_=16500985




Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger