DianneN's Kitchen

My Unfitted Victorian Kitchen is Finally Done!


Posted by DianneN (My Page) on Fri, May 13, 05 at 0:48

After a year of planning, my kitchen remodel in our 1902 home is done. Thanks to lurking on this forum all year, my kitchen is exactly as I want it! Here are some particulars:

Cabinets - Kraftmaid maple w/frost glaze Brookfield style
-- Rope trim on crown molding oak "chicory"
Counter - Silestone "mahogany"
Range - Thermador downdraft (discontinued model bought at cost)
Dishwasher - Fisher Paykel dish drawers w/cabinet panels
Refrigerator - Sub Zero 700 all refrigerator 27" wide w/cabinet panels
Freezer - Sub Zero 700 freezer drawers w/stainless panels
Refrigerator handles - Top Knobs oil-rubbed bronze
Cabinet Hardware - Bin pulls and matching knobs oil-rubbed bronze bought on-line
Sink - Blanco Silgranite "Anthracite" single bowl
Faucet - Whitehaus wall mount in oil-rubbed bronze
Ceiling - Armstrong faux tin style panels, painted to look like antique copper
Victorian "coal burning" fireplace - Valor Windsor Arch
TV - Sharp Aquos wall-mounted
Featured tiles in backsplash are hand painted Italian tiles purchased in Tuscany
Wine Rack purchased from Chef�s catalog
Pot Rack from Ironaccents.com "Milan" wall-mount
Kitchen throw rug - LL Bean
"Italian Villa" wall clock bought on-line
Italian Villa wall art - Collage fashioned from brochure featuring villa and wine/olive oil
bottles from vacation in Tuscany. (Framed at local Hobby Lobby)
Wall paint - Ellen Kennon "Sage"
Trim paint - Dulux paint tinted to match cabinet color


Follow-Up Postings:

 o RE: My Unfitted Victorian Kitchen is Finally Done!

oops! Link didn't work. Try this one: (Also on my page)

Here is a link that might be useful: Finished kitchen


 o RE: My Unfitted Victorian Kitchen is Finally Done!

I love your kitchen! I really love your refrigerator as it honestly does not look like one at all. Awsome. I hope you are proud of the work done here. Wow again!

 o I would love to hang out in that kitchen! Great job...

such attention to detail also!
Trish

 o RE: My Unfitted Victorian Kitchen is Finally Done!

Fabulous. I want one just like it!!!!! How do you like the coal fireplace? I am thinking of putting one of those in a couple of my fireplaces - I would have to run them on propane instead of gas though.

 o RE: My Unfitted Victorian Kitchen is Finally Done!

Stunning job, Dianne.

 o RE: My Unfitted Victorian Kitchen is Finally Done!

wahhh! I cant get it to load, is it my machine, or....?

 o RE: My Unfitted Victorian Kitchen is Finally Done!

bump

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger