ekj33's Kitchen

Kitchen Finally Finished!



Posted by ekj33 (My Page) on Fri, Aug 26, 05 at 16:40

The last of the trim and the replacement of a damaged cabinet finally took
place yesterday so I can finally post my finished kitchen!

Thanks again to everyone for the pertinent information that was always on this forum
just when I needed it, and the answers to the several questions I posted.

Cabinets: Maax Maple Shaker Cabinets in cinnamon

Appliances:
GE slide in range
Maytag dishwasher (existing)
Kenmore rerigerator (existing)

Sink: Foster (Oaks Kitchen) Tornado (purchased through my cabinet guy)

Faucet: Price Pfister Parisa pull out spray in Stainless Steel (purchased from Home
Depot)

Pulls: Siro Rio Collection in Matte Chrome/Black (purchased from yorstor.com)

Counters: Antique Brown Granite w/ 1/2 bullnose edge

Floor: Mannington Adura vinyl tile. Manhattan Collection in Hammer Beige

Pendant Lighting: Access Lighting - Zig Nido Pendant in brushed chrome (purchased
from 1stoplighting.com)

Stools: Bed Bath and Beyond

There are before and after pictures in my album to give you an idea of the magnitude
of the change from a traditional eat-in kitchen to a kitchen with an island with seating.
(I apologize for how dark some of the pictures are, I need to retake them with
different lighting)

Here is a link that might be useful: My Kitchen


Follow-Up Postings:

 o RE: Kitchen Finally Finished!

Beautiful! What a difference! Very nicely done!
My sister's cabinets are also maple wood with cinnamon color but hers doesn't look as dark as yours. Yours look more like cherry. It has a deep rich color.
I couldn't help but notice the pulls. What kind are they? They look great with the cabinets. Do you have a close up? Thanks.

 o RE: Kitchen Finally Finished!

Wow!! Beautiful!! Your island looks great! Congratulations!

 o RE: Kitchen Finally Finished!

Thanks! I have just added some new pictures to the album.

Hunlin, I put a picture of the hardware in there, but am also attaching a link to the website for the place I bought them since I got a lot of reflection from the flash.

Here is a link that might be useful: Siro - Rio


 o RE: Kitchen Finally Finished!

Link to update album...

Here is a link that might be useful: Updated Kitchen Pics


 o RE: Kitchen Finally Finished!

Hi! I was so excited to see your beautiful kitchen. We, too, are using the Anitque Brown Granite! It is so wonderful!!! Our slab is a little more uniform than yours, looks more like a dark chocolate bar with a few "shinys" and irredescent spots!

Great kitchen! Enjoy!


Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger