Mother_One's Kitchen

Mother_One's Kitchen



Posted by: Mother_One (My Page) on Tue, Mar 9, 04 at 14:53

Thought I should put my kitchen up here before it fell off the galleries. :)

Cabinets: Kitchencraft maple doors(Salem style) in Nutmeg finish

Countertops: Caesarstone in Charcoal(9140)

Appliances: GE Profile electric smoothtop slide-in convection range(JS968SFSS)
GE Profile Spacemaker XL1800 Microwave Oven(JVM1870SF)
GE Profile Built-In Dishwasher(PDW7880GSS)

Sink: Blancosupreme Undermount 1 3/4(510-887)

Faucet: Ladylux Cafe' Stainless Steel Pull-Out(33765)

Knobs: Satin nickel

Garbage disposal: Insinkerator(555)

Paint: Gobi Desert by Behr

Sadly we couldn't get the refridgerator since we ran out of funds at the end. Luckily our refridgerator has it's own cubby on the 3rd wall so I just left it out of the pictures :P

The link is to my blog site. You can click on the different gallery sections to see the different phases. The finished pictures are in the Results section.

Thank you to everyone here for all your advice and for posting pictures. It's been the only place on the net that I've felt I've actually seen good "real" kitchen pictures. So happy I found this site!

Here is a link that might be useful: our kitchen

http://lebrilla.com/rach/gallery/3.aspx


Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger