laur912's Kitchen

YEA! See my finally finished kitchen!!



Posted by laur912 (My Page) on Mon, Dec 5, 05 at 22:58

I posted pics on the discussion forum and was asked to put them on this gallery - so here they are, with all of the details --

Cabinets - Brookhaven by Wood-Mode
Style - Winfield Raised Panel Door
Finish - Wheat w/Dark Glaze on Maple
Hardware - A-39 Floral Knob
Granite - Madura Gold
Backsplash - Jerusalem Gold 4x4 Tumbled Marble
Encore Ceramics Tuscany Onyx liner and 2x2's
Art print by Kathryn White - dec tile above
stovetop - this was a tile tray which was removed from the tray and used for backsplash - I love it!

Appliances - Kitchen Aid side by side counter depth fridge
Thermador gas stove top
Bosch integrated dishwasher (I don't love it)
Kitchen Aid double oven (don't love it)

Faucets,sink etc. - Rubinet pull-out in satin nickel
Rubinet soap dispenser satin nickel
Kindred sink
Waterstone Hampton hot and cold faucet
Waterstone hot tank
Aqua Pure under sink water filter

Floor was not changed - I had this for about 20 years!

So - I used a runner rug to add warmth - from Target!

Faux painting - Susan Banyo - LI, NY

Lighting - by Murray Feiss

I think that about covers it!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=121idx7p.cfwzc9ap&Uy=f2em2o&Ux=0

Here is a link that might be useful: Lauren's finished kitchen pics!


Follow-Up Postings:

 o RE: YEA! See my finally finished kitchen!!

Fantastic! I love those cabs--so they're maple w/glaze? I really like the color. It's hard to choose a favorite thing in there (maybe happy pup playing on floor--apparently kitchen meets w/doggie's approval:) but I'd probably say the granite you chose. Ahhhh--it's lovely, I love the sweeping movement you see within the colors. Gorgeous!!! The floor looks new, too! Nice how that all worked out.

Enjoy!!!

Lee


 o RE: YEA! See my finally finished kitchen!!

Lauren your kitchen is absolutely beautiful. I love the way you seemed to have squeezed so much into a galley style and yet it doesn't seem crowed at all. It must be a joy to spend time in a kitchen so beautiful. My favorite thing, if I must choose, it the artwork behind the cooktop and you took it from a tile tray. It just goes to show you never know where your next inspiration will come from.

Enjoy your new space.


 o RE: YEA! See my finally finished kitchen!!

It's very pretty Lauren. The artwork behind the stovetop was a great idea and the faux painting is lovely. Congratulations!

 o RE: YEA! See my finally finished kitchen!!

Can you be more specific about the appliances you don't like? Your kitchen is stunning. I LOVE the cabinets! and the backsplash!

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger