Nancy_in_Mich's Kitchen

Nancy_in_Mich's Kitchen



Posted by: Nancy_in_Mich (My Page) on Tue, Aug 5, 03 at 23:54

Here is a new, expanded version of my kitchen. I more than doubled the photos.
There are captions under each, but if you click on the individual thumbnails or view
them like a slideshow, you will see a paragraph with all the details about products and
models and where and how and why...

This is a maple kitchen with face frame cabs, white appliances, brushed stainless accents, and tumbled marble and glass tile backsplash. And a window seat and a dog paw-washing station at the back door. you can make comments at pbase, on my thread further down in the Gallery, or email me - just click on my name or "my page" above.

Here is a link that might be useful: Nancy in Mich's kitchen

http://www.pbase.com/nancyb/kitchen_after


Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger