Jodie_B's Kitchen

Photos of our kitchen



Contact: Jodie_B (My Page)
Posted on Sun, Oct 30, 05
Link to kitchen photos: http://jodieb.shutterfly.com/action/

I haven't posted much here lately but am including a link to check out our kitchen (there are other photos in the album as well). You were all very helpful back when I was planning and working on the kitchen and I want to thank everyone! I posted a few times about our cabinets because they were painted twice, completely stripped once, repainted, sanded down and then glazed twice before I was happy with the result. It was a challenging time but those days are behind us now and I am relaxing and enjoying our new home and kitchen.

Thanks again and may you all create many wonderful meals and many happy memories in your kitchen, be it new or old.





Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger