hsorrentino's Kitchen

My 'New' Kitchen - HSorrentino



Posted by hsorrentino (My Page) on Thu, Jul 7, 05 at 10:48

Our plan was to replace flooring and countertops only. That's all that NEEDED to be replaced. Turned into a little more than that! (by the way, I'm the one who had a granite nightmare...had 4 NEW slabs installed before job was complete! UGH!)

Floor Tile: Ceratec's Eliane Tunis 12x12
Countertops: Pocono Green granite
Backsplash: Daltile, Village Bend Series
Paint: California "Canvasback"
Faucet: Grohe Ladylux Plus Stainless Steel Pull-Out Spray � 33759
Sink: Kindred, The Combination Max Undermount - KSDC2RU (UC2233/10ML/E). Purchased the matching stainless grids.
Stools: AMISCO Brand, Romy Counter Stools
Cabinet hardware: Liberty - Bulls Eye Knob 1 3/8" Oil Rubbed Bronze
Kitchen Table: Stone County Ironworks (Arizona) Product Number: 903243 Description: Sassafras Bar Table, 36" Dimensions: 30"w x 30"d x 36"h
New "everyday" dishes: Mikasa "Nature's Charm" Pattern
New Knife Set: Wusthof Classic 10-piece set with Block
Range Hood: Nutone Allure� 30 In. Brushed Stainless Steel Convertible Range Hood
Microwave: Kenmore
Refrigerator: Kenmore (few years old)
Stove: KitchenAid Superba Selectra � Self Cleaning Convection Oven (few years old)
Cabinets: original oak cabinets

Outstanding Tasks:
DH will build a custom cabinet to go between side the fridge and wall. It will be tall and somewhat narrow to hold things like the cookie sheets, muffin tins, cookbooks, etc.

Would like to put some kind of greenery on top of cabinets.

FYI:
Sold on eBay: White KitchenAid appliances (blender, mixer, coffee maker), original cabinet hardware, canister set, kitchen utensils & crock. Used the money towards the purchase of new black and/or stainless appliances & items.

It is a pleasure and joy to cook in my "new" kitchen with my DH (who is the real cook in my house!)

Ok, hope this link works! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Here is a link that might be useful: HSorrentino's Kitchen Update


Follow-Up Postings:

 o RE: My 'New' Kitchen - HSorrentino

Great job, very pretty! Enjoy your new kitchen, I know I'm enjoying mine!

 o RE: My 'New' Kitchen - HSorrentino

Very pretty kitchen! You must have a huge dog, like mine. I have an eating stand almost identical, except mine has recessed stainless steel bowls.

Enjoy your new kitchen!


 o RE: My 'New' Kitchen - HSorrentino

Lovely! That workspace is to die for. The granite works beautifully with the oak.

 o RE: My 'New' Kitchen - HSorrentino

Your kitchen is beautiful. Thanks for giving such detail info on all your products. it's really helpful to know.

 o RE: My 'New' Kitchen - HSorrentino

You have a beautiful kitchen. I watched your slide show 3 times! I like how you did the tile design over the stove. What I liked the best is how you described items in the pictures. You "love this" and "love that". What could be better?!!!

Comments:
hi I have the same convection oven that you do I have recently broke the inside glass of my door and the model number has been completely rubbed off i use my oven to make endless cakes. without the number i have not been able to get it repaired can you help me please im lost without my convection. margaret_voorhies@yahoo.com
 
hi I recently have been given a convection oven the same as yours by my parents but they dident have a book and the model number has been worn off I need to get the glass fixed on the oven door it has a major crack in it and I love my oven. please help me if you can. thanks so much.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger