mpsteil's Kitchen

mpsteil's finished kitchen



Contact: mpsteil (My Page)
Posted on Sat, Jan 27, 07
Link to kitchen photos: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9AcuHDFozbONg

Details:

The kitchen was the original Living Room of this house (hence the fireplace). The old kitchen became the dining room (where the hutch is).

I did design the kitchen myself, but used pictures from this forum, the many magazines I bought, kitchens on HGTV and kitchen pictures on the FKB. It was really pieced together with no finished design... the butcher block (corner piece) was an after thought as the refrig was originally going their. The hood was a nightmare, and finally my dh said this is what I can do...I was so frustrated and went with it. I was originally staining the floors dark and choose the stain for the island with that in mind, then decided to clear the floors and crossed my fingers it would work with the island...I guess you can say it's still a work in progress as I still need to design the wall pot rack/holders and cabinet on the other side of the range.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger