rotag's Kitchen

Kitchen 99% Finished



Contact: rotag (My Page)
Posted on Sun, Jun 24, 07
Link to kitchen photos: http://www.photobucket.com/albums/n283/rotag5

Details:
I really wanted the stacked cabinet look, even if only for a few cabinets. My ceiling is 8 feet and I worried it would look funny. But my cabinet maker worked with me to try and achieve a balance. I was quite happy with the way it turned out.

The black phone on the counter is actually a timer I have had for a long time, which worked well in the new kitchen.

The micro cabinet is 18 inches deep and 22 inches wide. The cabinet next to it is 14 inches deep and 23 inches wide. Those are exterior measurements. I didn't really plan it to be stepped, but I knew that the microwave cabinet would have to be deeper. I, too, like the look of it, even though it was not done deliberately.




Comments:
Looks pretty good.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger