bluebird_CA's Kitchen

bluebird_CA's Kitchen



Posted by: bluebird_CA (My Page) on Tue, Nov 9, 04 at 14:08

Ok, as many have posted here, we are about 98% done!!! Absolutely love our new kitchen, and we feel a little spoiled!!! Anyways, I've pretty much forgotten all details, as a want to be done and move on!!! But I'll get my binder out...so here are some details!

Stove: 1950 Wedgewood double oven six burner that we dismantled and restored: I Love it!!
Hood: Vent-a-hood Euroline 42" (Yet to be installed)
Fridge:Amana counter depth bottom freezer
Dishwasher: Kenmore
Sink: Franke RGX-160
Faucet: Vinnata
Soap Dispenser: Delta
Instant Hot: Mountain Plumbing MT-550
Counters: honed absolute black granite and carrera marble
Backsplash Tile: Jeffrey Court Ivory Crackle/ Acanthus liner
Pendants: Hudson Valley Lighting
Recessed: 5" cans

Think I got most of it. You'll have to sift through the house renovation photos to find the kitchen, sorry!

We still need to install the hood, and panels for the fridge and dishwasher.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bluebird reno and kitchen


Comments:
what kind of hard wood floors do you have? I love your kitchen..am starting a renov..want white cabinets soapstone and carrerra. Hard time deciding the floors.
 
You did a fantastic job. How difficult was it to redo the wood floors? We'd like to redo ours and our stairs and banisters. Any pearls of wisdom you can share?
 
I love this and all the colors!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger