gellchom's kitchen

Gellchom's kitchen

In an email from gellchom 10/09/05:
"... please note that these photos are outdated. There is now a new table and chairs, pretty switchplates and backsplashes, and a beautiful glass clock over the sink. And the walls are now peach, not peachy white. I will try to update if anyone is interested."

Posted by gellchom (My Page) on Thu, Feb 20, 03 at 18:19

Still looking for a sculpture or pendant light or something to be a focal point over the sink.

Here is a link that might be useful: gellchom's kitchen, almost as it is today!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gellchom/album?.dir=/3d5b&.src=ph&.tok=phtZuwDBOx0sqOy


Follow-Up Postings:

 o RE: Gellchom's kitchen


I love it as much today as I did when you posted it months ago!

Susie



 o RE: Gellchom's kitchen

How about some details?? I am madly in love with your backsplash -- that
took courage!What's your granite? What's everything?? The cart is so
clever. Bravo!

Pam




 o RE: Gellchom's kitchen

Gellchom, thanks for posting this again, for some reason I never saw it the first time.

Very elegant! I especially like the details like the molding. And of the fabulous backsplash. Well done!



 o RE: Gellchom's kitchen


Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger