Fairegold's kitchen

Fairegold's kitchen



Contact: Fairegold (My Page)
Posted on Mon, Aug 4, 03
We have Ikea cabinets, and the major construction was to demo all the interior and replace the load-bearing wall with the steel beam and columns. Dacor ovens, Miele DW, Viking rangetop, slate tile countertops. We fired the contractor after the windows were in, and all rough plumbing, sheetrock, electrical were in place. We did everything, yes everything, after that ourselves. Every tile, every cabinet, everything.













Comments:
Hi,
I love your kitchen. It has given me a lot of ideas. I wondered how the slate tiles were working? We were thinking of a slate countertop and I hadn't thought of using tiles, but I really like the look. I just wondered about how they held up (ie. grout and cleaning them).
Mary
 
I'd really like to see your kitchen...but the link no longer works.

Buehl (GWer)
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger