bethohio3's Kitchen

bethohio's finished kitchen



Contact: bethohio3 (My Page)
Posted on Tue, Jun 12, 07
Link to kitchen photos: http://building.bweiss.com/decorating/kitchen.htm

Details:

We selected laminate instead of granite, and I am happy with how it turned out. I am not second guessing that decision :-).

I love my new Trivection oven. My quiche came out light and fluffy. The brownies didn't have crusty edges. It cooked a casserole in 12 minutes. I love my oven.

We splurged--Trivection and Advantium. I haven't cooked in the Advantium. So far, we've just used it as a microwave. (If we ever find the VCR cables, I'll watch the video it came with.)

The only negative has been that the finish carpenter put a handle on the supposed-to-be-left-alone cabinet where the trash pullout is supposed to go. It's a "to be resolved" issue with the builder.

I asked lots of questions about how to make the kitchen window look "right" instead of lopsided. I think the arched window and the what-nots combine beautifully.

I was one of the people who asked about "drawers vs cabinets". I went with all drawers except under the sink, and I'm so glad I did. I even ended up with a slightly shallower drawer underneath the cooktop. (What a great carpenter we had!)

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger