Coppergirl's Kitchen

Remodeled kitchen



Contact: Coppergirl (My Page)
Posted on Sat, Nov 5, 05
Link to kitchen photos: Sorry, we no longer have a link to Coppergirl's photos

Details:
Here is my remodeled kitchen. My house is a 1938 cape cod and the old kitchen was REALLY BAD!! It appeared to be a remodel from several different owners. I put up with the old kitchen for 15 years and finally said enough!! I wanted to compliment the style of my house and incorporate a tuscan, southern france feel to my kitchen yet a kind of early colonial kitchen. My favorite part of my kitchen is my floor!! My old kitchen had blue carpet that was impossible to keep clean and in the summer when the humidity was high it was just awful. My old kitchen felt like this dark cave and my ceiling fan was just not enough light. This wasn't a DIY although I did design the kitchen myself. I also custom-made the roman shade on my window (I used to work in a custom drapery shop). My contractor was absolutely wonderful and I would hire him again in a second!! Debi, Madison, WI



Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger