momof3kids_pa's Kitchen

White/Soapstone Kitchen with Exposed Brick Wall



Contact: momof3kids_pa (My Page)
Posted on Thu, Jun 18, 09
Link to kitchen photos: http://mysite.verizon.net/resrqjun/my_kitchen_remodel.htm

Details:

Features:
Air Switch
Apron Sink
Baking Drawer
Bar with Seating
Beadboard
Blumotion
Cabinets: Wall >12"deep
China Hutch
Counter-depth Frig
Counter-to-Ceiling Cabinet
Cutting Board Storage
Drawer Dividers
Exposed Stone/Brick
Floor Plans
Frameless Cabinets
Full Extension Drawers
Glass Doors
Instant Hot Water
Island without Seating
Lighting: Pendant
Lighting: Recessed
Lighting: Under Cabinet
NeverMT
Peninsula with Seating
Plug inside Cabinet
Reach-in Pantry
Soap Dispenser
Spice Storage
Stone
Toe Kick Heater
Trash Pullout
Tray Divider



59wtnvkri2

Comments:
I've been looking here for a while and this is the most beautiful, functional, awesome kitchens I've seen. I had to call my husband up to come look at it. Beauty, functionality, details...nice. Definitely going to the top of the "inspiration" stack!
 
Ditto from me too. This looks like a space you'd love to cook in, or even watch someone cook in. Great job!
 
Love the double lit glass cabinets! Lovely job!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger