Mercymygft's Kitchen

Mercy's new kitchen!



Posted by Mercymygft (My Page) on Sun, Jul 3, 05 at 13:07

Ok, so here is my modest kitchen remodel. I hesitate to post after seeing some of the more "grand" kitchens here, but... well it's my kitchen and I think I like it! Some post remodel notes, if I had to do it over I would probably have gone with a lighter shade of cabinet, problem was I couldn't seem to find the color I wanted at my price point, but all in all I am happy with the cabinets (they appear darker in my pics than in person).

We took a wall out between the Kitchen and Dining Room and put in a peninsula. Everything was changed from ceiling to floor and we came in under $30,000 for the remodel.

Details:

Cabinets: Kraftmaid Marquette style, Maple in Chestnut stain
Counters: Granite, Venetian Green
Sink: Blanco D-shaped single bowl 10" deep
Faucet: Hamat Everest (love it!)
Flooring: Lea ceramic in Rainforest/Earth
Fridge: Whirlpool Gold counter depth
Range: Whirlpool Gold ceramic top electric
Microhood: Whirlpool Gold
Dishwasher: Kenmore
Pendants: Seagull (can't remember the name of the collection)
Knobs: MNG w/leaf design


Follow-Up Postings:

 o RE: oops

Sorry

Here is a link that might be useful: Sorry, here's the link


 o RE: Mercy's new kitchen!

Wow!! Mercy, your new kitchen is just lovely.
What a wonderful change - enjoy your new kitchen!

~Meg

oops...almost forgot...Can you tell me about the pottery over your refrigerator?


 o RE: Mercy's new kitchen!

What a stunning transformation!! It's beautiful! Enjoy!

 o RE: Mercy's new kitchen!

Great job Mercy! Your granite is gorgeous. It complements the cabinets so nicely. What a calm serene space you have made. Enjoy yourself in your new kitchen!

~finally


 o RE: Mercy's new kitchen!

Love your kitchen choices. Looks beautiful! Your Venician Green looks very much like my Verde Butterfly. I have an even larger black spot; looks almost like someone put a black quarter or 50 cent piece on my counter. At first I was pretty bummed. Now, I really like the crystal structure. Enjoy your new gorgeous kitchen. Looks great.

 o RE: Mercy's new kitchen!

Looks beautiful-- I love your flooring too.

 o RE: Mercy's new kitchen!

Mercy! No need to feel shy about posting your kitchen. I think it looks terrific. I love the dark color, especially when we have been seeing so many light and white cabinets lately (mine included).

It's a breath of fresh air. Did the $30K include labor?


 o RE: Mercy's new kitchen!

Mercy, very nice job! Your granite choice is outstanding...I particularly LOVE the veining in your stone.

 o RE: Mercy's new kitchen!

What a transformation from 'Before' to the Redone. Love the pendants over the pennisula.......Love your color choices, the edging on your granite as well as the granite. Your choice of knobs - love them !!..You surely must smile everytime you have to work / play in your kitchen!

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger