Contacts
Questions about the blog? Contact one of the administrators:

Comments:
I am working on an L-shaped kitchen with no window. My builder says I should put the sink in the L so that I can look over into the breakfast area. The problem is that the dishwasher would be behind me on the long wall. I suggested we put the stove on the L and he has two problems-down-venting and the dead space it creates it the neck of the L. The L is 72 inches. Please help me.
 
I am working on a L-shaped kitchen. My builder has put the sink on the short side with the dishwasher on the long side of the L. I do not want to turn around to put the dishes in the dishwasher and suggested he put the stove where the short end was. He has two problems with that. The down-vent would be difficult and the dead space in the corner. The short end of the kitchen is 72 inches and there is no window on the long side. Please help!!
 
Hello loving -

I'm sorry but this blog is not for discussions. Please visit the GardenWeb kitchens forum and ask your question there. You're sure to get plenty of answers!
http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/kitchbath/

~ starpooh
 
I was wondering if there is a "finished bathrooms" and/or "finished closets" site like this? Do you guys know of one??
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger