Rosyjennifer's Kitchen

RE: Finished kitchens part 2

Hi. I jokingly called this my "Resale be Darned Kitchen" It is not a light, bright kitchen which seems to be what most people prefer, but it is what I like; cozy, natural and colorful.

Best wishes to all of you and remember - Your kitchen will be beautiful and finished one day!! : )
Tedd Wood pine cabinets
Pocono Green granite
Lacanche Cormatin range
Copper farm sink - From Handcrafted Metal
Rohl Tuscan Brass faucet
Rejuvenation lights
Ben. Moore Georgian green paint
Jenn-air bottom mount fridge
Bosch DW

Please email me if you have any questions or if I can help you.

Here is a link that might be useful: please let this work!!!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=109bxwhi.18x4ij62&Uy=n8yx10&Ux=0


Comments:
Rosy Jennifer - How great that you still left the wonderful knotty pine in the kitchen nook. I really like how you remodeled your kitchen. Like you, I had no landing space by my fridge. In fact my fridge had no home and was hanging out alone in a corner. I can really relate to feeling so appreciative of a new kitchen done in one's own style and not following what seems to be the current style. Rachel aka rachelrachel
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger