mrao77's Kitchen

Fusion of Old and New: Contemporary Blue Kitchen with Vintage Touches



Contact: mrao77 (My Page)
Posted on Mon, Sep 28, 09
Link to kitchen photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/mhanabe/ContemporaryFusionKitchenBeforeAndAfter?authkey=Gv1sRgCNX92cW_uOn7jQE&feat=directlink

Details:
Background Info:
I planned a contemporary kitchen with modern lines and achieved the look. But I was unable to give up my collection of vintage pot 'n pans, pot rack and my grandmother's cookware. SO I incorporated them into modern kitchen- hence the fusion of Old and New!!

Features:
Bar with Seating
Beadboard
Cabs Wall>36in High
Coffee Center
Colorful
Cutting Board Storage
Garden Window
Lazy Susan
Lighting Above Cabinet
Lighting Pendant
Lighting Recessed
Lighting Under Cabinet
Message Center Desk
Peninsula with Seating
Pot Rack
Unique Hardware


Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger