tussymussy's Kitchen

Beach House Bisque/Cherry Kitchen



Posted by tussymussy (My Page) on Tue, Jan 3, 06 at 14:45

We finished the remodeling of our beach house kitchen this past summer. The old kitchen was very small and narrow. We moved the peninsula a few feet into the dining area to gain some space. We put bamboo flooring into the DR and LR to improve the flow.

Link to our pictures (I hope): http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2AasWLhu2cMXGg


Follow-Up Postings:

 o

RE: Beach House Bisque/Cherry Kitchen

Wow! Heck, if that is your beach house, your "regular house" must be just stunning!

Love the mix of cabinetry, bamboo flooring and tiling around eating counter. Care to share particulars, such as faucets, granite, tile, etc?

Love it - great job!!

Here is a link that might be useful: link to photos


 o RE: Beach House Bisque/Cherry Kitchen

Wow! What a beach house! I also love the mixed cabinets.... very similar colors to my own.
I also have the same request for details... what did you use for your cabinets, countertop and backsplash?

btw... I took the liberty of archiving your kitchen in the Finished Kitchens blog.. hope you don't mind :-)

Here is a link that might be useful: tussymussy's Kitchen in the Finished Kitchens blog


 o RE: Beach House Bisque/Cherry Kitchen

Thanks for the generous comments on our kitchen. We do most of our entertaining at the beach house, so that remodel was first on our list. Now I can't wait to redo our kitchen at home. I already have a first draft design. I only need the money.

Here are the details:
Flooring: Bamtex Natural
Cabinets: KM Sonota bisque glaze and cherry
Frig: SZ 650
Oven: GE Monogram
Dishwasher: Bosch
Cooktop: Dacor SGM365
Hood: Broan Allure
MW: GE Monigram
Wine Cooler: GE Monogram
Sinks: Elkay
Faucets: Elkay - Brushed Chrome LK7422(bar) and LK7322 (kit)
Granite: Uba Tuba
Tile Backsplash: From Lowe's - I forget the name
Paint color: SW Ancient Marble


 o RE: Beach House Bisque/Cherry Kitchen

Wonderful kitchen! You did a great job.

Comments:
I like the Cherry cabinets, am thinking of KM myself... do you remember what stain you chose?
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger