kpirnia's Kitchen

Finally some pictures



Contact: kpirnia (My Page)
Posted on Sun, Jun 26, 05
Link to kitchen photos: Sorry, we do not have a link to kpirnia's photos.

Well we are about finished and I finally took some pictures - though I am not great with a camera. I have enjoyed seeing everyone elses photos these past months and all the great insights from the forum.



 o RE: Finally some pictures

Thanks for all the nice compliments! I am in Maryland and I am in a brick colonial with a transitional interior - that is one of the reasons I went with the look I did - so it would work with the rest of the classic architecture but still have some modern umph. The cooktop is a thermador 36" 5 burner - totally smooth - all touch screen. I really like it because it has a bridge element that joins two burners, and senses and adjusts the burner to the size of the pot you put on it. I also have a 36" thermador retracting vent behind it that you can't see in the photo since it is in the down possition.




Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger