Joang_CA's Kitchen

Finished!



Posted by Joang_CA (My Page) on Fri, Dec 2, 05 at 20:47

Thanks for all the help I got while "lurking" on this site.

Here is a link that might be useful: Before and after

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/joang1946/my_photos

Editor's note: found these details of Joang_CA's kitchen in another thread.
Posted by: Joang_CA (My Page) on Sun, Oct 30, 05 at 22:32
My kitchen remodel is new granite in Verde Serpentini (reminds me of patina) medium maple cabinets, new appliances and back splash. I got my black sink from HD per recommendatons on this forum site in the slate (black) color.



Follow-Up Postings:

 o RE: Finished!

Terrific kitchen redo Joang! I too replaced my old ceramic tile countertop with a nice smooth stone surface. Don't you just love not having all those grout lines??? I really like the new countertops, the smooth cooktop, and the great backspash design you chose. Congratulations on being done.

 o RE: Finished!

JOANG..Congrats! It looks wonderful. You are so lucky to be finished. Good job.

Diana


x

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger