organic_donna's Kitchen

Contemporary Kitchen with Scavolini cabinets



Contact organic_donna (My Page)
Posted on Sat, Nov 11, 06
Link to kitchen photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/starpooh/organic_donna

Details:I was the GC and did the design myself with some input from KD.

I did not want a dishwasher. I think now if I had to do it again, I might consider one. The only reason I would want one is because it would be easier to keep my granite from getting wet. LOL My drawers could be replaced with an 18" dishwasher, but I doubt I'd ever do it. If I had a family I would definitely have one.

Comments:
Your kitchen is gorgeous!! I too am remodeling my kitchen and it has black cabinets, the same fridge as yours, but a Fischer Paykel stove and 18" dishwasher. It was a small galley kitchen, but I made it a U shape kitchen now and it has so much more space and storage. I very much wanted the Blue Bahia granite, but settled for White Fantasy which though not striking as the Blue Bahia has lovely movement and matches the cabinets, floor and appliances. Thanks for sharing your photographs.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger