mdmc's Kitchen

Our New Kitchen



Posted by mdmc (My Page) on Sun, Jan 1, 06 at 16:46


Here are pictures of my new kitchen about 95 o/o finished. we still need to put pannels on the fridge. Sorry they are not in order as there are some befores. I am sure you can figure out which ones they are.

Cabinets: custon built by local cabinet maker. White with brown glaze and island is cherry.

Stove and dishwasher: KitchenAid

Fridge: SubZero

Granite:Santa Cecilia

Backsplash: Tumbled Tile

Floor: Mannington Hickory plank prefinished

Faucet: Hamet Danielle in ORB

Handels and knobs: Amerock in ORB

Pantry door: Home Depot



Click Here For Pictures of my kitchen

http://photobucket.com/albums/d167/mdmc/


Follow-Up Postings:

 o RE: Our New Kitchen

Really Beautifull!
It's amazing how many of us are remodeling our "country" kitchens!

 o RE: Our New Kitchen

Looks great! I know you are so excited it's almost over. Love your island also.

 o RE: Our New Kitchen

Wow - everything looks just beautiful - first rate! I love the beautiful embelishements in the wood over your stove, and your frosted pantry door. Congratulations!

 o RE: Our New Kitchen

Absolutely breathtaking. You must be so happy!

 o RE: Our New Kitchen

Whoah! I love your contrasting island, the elegant detailing on the hood, and the granite you picked. Looks so warm and open! Great job!

 o RE: Our New Kitchen

Beautiful cabinets, cool pantry door. It's lovely. Congratulations!

 o RE: Our New Kitchen

Thanks to all for the wonderful words. It was alot of hard work since we did not have a KD(hubby and I designed it) and my husband acted as GC. As many of you here know there are alot of decisions to make and I found I was second guessing myself alot. However I am very happy with the end results and it is a pleawure to cook in my new kitchen.

Comments:
You have a beautiful kitchen
What is the brand of your pendants over the island?
 
What color is your backsplash? I love the color and I think it would go good with my New Venecian Gold Granite color. Thanks Lori Rice
 
I love your backsplash, so warm, what color of tile and grout did your use...
 
We are about to order Mannington Revolutions flooring for about 800 sq ft of our home. Do you love yours? What color did you get in the Hickory Line?
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger