mwlhrh's Kitchen

parade of homes and kitchen



Posted by mwlhrh (mwlhrh@centurytel.net) on Thu, Sep 22, 05 at 10:21

I posted pictures of our house about a year ago. Since then, we have been busy decorating and primping so it could be presentable for parade of homes. We live in NW montana on 100 acres and built in the middle so as to take in all of the beauty. Hope you enjoy...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mwlhrh/my_photos


Follow-Up Postings:

 o RE: parade of homes and kitchen

I want that house. So just pack it up and ship it to me. :-)

The house is absolutely beautiful. My favorite room is the master bath. I think I could live in there. You did a great job. All the details are just jaw dropping gorgeous. Love the mirrors, countertops, the medallian on the ceiling, everything. I know you are enjoying all your new spaces.


 o RE: parade of homes and kitchen

I sure did enjoy! Your home is breathtaking, especially the great room. I love the masterbath wallpaper -- what's the brand & style name?

Congrats on your lovely home! I wish you & your family many happy years in it.


 o RE: parade of homes and kitchen

:faints:

 o RE: parade of homes and kitchen

Stunning. And smack-dab in the middle of God's Country.
Best wishes for you and your family!
Cait

 o RE: parade of homes and kitchen

OH MY, that house and Montana too!! You are a lucky family. Your house is gorgeous. It looks like it was built with a lot of work and love.

 o RE: parade of homes and kitchen

Try this.

Here is a link that might be useful: Montana home


 o RE: parade of homes and kitchen

That home is just gorgeous. I dont think you left out one detail. I live in a very very nice large house - but yours is in another realm. Enjoy it- it sure looks like you must love it.

 o RE: parade of homes and kitchen

Just beautiful!

May I post your kitchen in the Finished Kitchens blog? Any details you could share with us? (cabinet brand and finish, countertop, backsplash, etc.)

Here is a link that might be useful: Finished Kitchens blog


 o RE: parade of homes and kitchen

Hi...I haven't checked in for a while. We just returned from a meeting in Boston...lovely town. Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

As you can tell, we live in the mountains of NW montana. We built this custom house, 6000 sq ft, starting in 2002 and finished up in late 2004. We really enjoy the quiet, only the wind and the birds. We just recently presented the house at parade of homes and it seemed to be well received. As an aside, I would like to thank everyone in the ths forums as many of our ideas stemmed from discussions here.

As for the kitchen;

Cabinets are custom built with paint/glaze/distressing by
local companys
Sinks main is Elkay; I think 40 or 44 inch
island is kindred
Faucets are Kohler-can't remember type
Disposers are Viking-very powerful
Refrig/Freezer Subzero 601 series
Wine cooler (wet bar) Subzero
Ice maker (wet bar) Subzero
Oven 48" Viking Dual Fuel (very nice unit)
Microwave Viking
Granite is Costa Esmeralda; also in master bathroom
Floor is medit. ivory travertine, "antiqued"
Ventilation is Dacor inline downdraft 48" with 2 inline fans
Lighting- I don't know model or company names, but entire
house on Vantage lighting system
Music Crestron whole house audio + visual distribution

We have really enjoyed being in this house and it inspires a lot of talk here as it is an unusual style for Montana. It's open design fits our lifestyle and the abundance of windows and tall ceilings give us light we desperately need
for 5-6 months of winter. The only downside is heating...sigh.

I would be honored if my pictures were placed in the kitchen blog...thank you

caroyl

Here is a link that might be useful: parade of homes


Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger