TheCabinetMaker's Kitchen

TheCabinetMaker's Kitchen



Posted by TheCabinetMaker (My Page) on Sun, Mar 7, 04 at 14:15

I was asked to post a link to my kitchen here. I wasn't even smart enough to know this gallery was here. I've heard mention of the gallery before, but my mind just skipped over that word and kept on going.

Sorry -Alan

Here is a link that might be useful: My kitchen


Follow-Up Postings:

 o RE: TheCabinetMaker's Kitchen

Great Kitchen, Alan. Lots of original detail. Thanks for posting with the bigger pics!
Could you please tell me how big is your microwave cabinet, width and depth? I wanted one with a door, but since tambor doors were the only option, I decided on an 18" deep open shelf.

 o RE: TheCabinetMaker's Kitchen

Great kitchen, I know you are enjoying it.

 o RE: TheCabinetMaker's Kitchen

I was a little tight for space along this wall so I decided to replace my old microwave for a new cheap one from Wal-Mart. I only use the microwave to defrost small cuts of meat on occasion so it is plenty large enough for my purposes. I ended up with a 19" wide cabinet 15" deep. If I remember correctly, I would have needed a 24" wide cabinet 15" deep to fit my old microwave which was a pretty common size.

-Alan


 o RE: TheCabinetMaker's Kitchen

Cute kids! Tell us about the glass in your wine cooler and cabinet doors, and the great metal work on them. I want! I want!

 o RE: TheCabinetMaker's Kitchen

Oh WOW! What a totally orginal and wonderful kitchen! Never seen anything like it! Very different, interesting, beautiful and functional! Thanks for posting.

 o RE: TheCabinetMaker's Kitchen

laurifree,

I figured the best way to handle your question was to update the website. Check it again. I put in a description of the glass plus a link to the artisan who did my ironwork.

-Alan

Here is a link that might be useful: My kitchen


 o RE: TheCabinetMaker's Kitchen

I LOVE your kitchen - I really love your peninsula, and the way you made space for your "kids" bowls!! It's great you weren't afraid of different counter heights or using your own ideas. Many thanks for posting.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger