mythreegirls' Kitchen

Pictures of my finished kitchen!



Contact: mythreegirls (My Page)
Posted on Tue, Feb 21, 06
Link to kitchen photos: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Jas27Nm2Yqw

Details:
My dad made the wooden bowl holding bananas in the corner!

I have enjoyed this forum so much over the last several months. I was often able to find an answer to many questions that came up during our project with a quick search. It's also been great to get ideas and inspiration from others and fun to see the finished kitchens. So here's mine. Demolition began right around Labor day and we were using the kitchen at Christmas although it still needed a few finishing touches at that point. At the time, it seemed like a long process to live through but our GC and his subs really kept at it and finished up ahead of schedule.

I have also been posting to a blog along the way that includes some "before" and "during" pictures: http://midwestkitchenremodel.blogspot.com/



Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger